**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
We are looking for an SEO Manager to guide the direction and structure of our marketing websites with the objectives of optimizing organic traffic, leads, and revenue. This role will also play a critical part in educating our broader team and organization in modern SEO methodologies. If you’re a strong self-starter that can drive an agenda and ensure efficiency, then read on!
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our marketing team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You will work closely with the Head of Enterprise Marketing and the wider commercial team to lead this charge as our new SEO leader.
Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll build, own and execute the SEO strategy and roadmap to capitalize on both short and long term growth opportunities across all parts of the sales funnel
- You’ll orchestrate site-wide initiatives to increase organic traffic and convert traffic to leads.
- You’ll lead all SEO related content, technical, and inbound link building projects, own the requirements, and work with cross-functional teams to execute these initiatives
- You’ll create and maintain SEO technical guidelines (on-page elements, URL structure, performance improvements, etc.)
- You’ll audit existing web pages to identify gaps and propose new content opportunities and site architecture
- You’ll manage, update, expand, and vet keywords and topic pillars
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have multiple years of relevant SEO experience with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs that significantly improved organic search results
- You have strong marketing knowledge and how SEO fits into the multi-channel strategy
- You have hands-on experience with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You are familiar with working with CMS platforms (Wordpress)
- You are fluent in English with excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to influence and work collaboratively across marketing teams and functions
- You're familiar with B2B demand generation strategy, SaaS sales metrics, and SaaS sales cycles
- You know the cybersecurity space well (as a plus)
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or other.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!