**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Product Team in Berlin. You will create the first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Product Officer and interact with the Product, Commercial, Marketing, Engineering Teams regularly. Your new area of expertise:
- You are an authentic pioneer: you have the grit to lead teams in times of uncertainty
- You will build consensus with stakeholders and customers to deliver high-quality products on time
- You will collaborate with Design, User Research, Commercial, and Engineering Teams
- You take on the opportunity to shape great user experiences (stories, specifications, PRDs, etc) backed with a detailed understanding of customers
- You will analyze market trends, competitors, product data, and will do research to get a better understanding of owned products
- You will comprehensively understand customer pain points both qualitative and quantitative
- You will have a thorough understanding of the customer life cycle and help explain the value of wire to any user who uses Wire.
- You will have the experience onboarding customers that use SSO/SCIM
- You will build clear, crisp presentations to all stakeholders and customers
- You are not shy to be hands-on and you’re comfortable understanding deep technical issues and concepts
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve finished your STEM education/studies or have already gained equivalent industry experience
- You have several years of experience in building B2B products and platforms, preferred for SaaS companies, PaaS, or related to platform strategies
- You’re passionate about user experience and user needs
- You’re passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design, and protecting digital assets
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or other.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!