**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, nearly 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Product Team in Berlin. You will create the first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Product Officer and interact with the Product, Commercial, Marketing, Engineering Teams regularly. Your new area of expertise:
- You are comfortable in understanding the technical details of Wire products that include topics like security, compliance, privacy, and more
- You will collaborate with product, engineering, and commercial teams to create product documentation, product training material, technical documentation (if applicable)
- You will have experience in writing high-quality, engaging content aimed at B2B Audiences, with high attention to detail. You will be a self-starter who brings creative ideas to the table
- You are able to review and assess the tone of content that has been written. You can adjust existing content and make new content tailored to a consistent tone & voice
- You will help product managers and product marketing managers to create content e.g Blogs, white papers, and edit website content
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve gained multiple years of experience in international SaaS content marketing
- You’re passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design, and protecting digital assets
- You can speak fluently in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or other.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application and hear back from us soon!