**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our People Team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. Reporting to the Director of People, you will establish strong relationships with people managers and team members of your designated business area. Your new opportunity will include (nothing surprising, you’re probably familiar with all of this):
- Thrive by establishing advanced employee journeys: Together with your new People colleagues, you will consult your business area on topics like organizational design, career pathing, compensation strategy and employee engagement.
- Our Team is growing: You will act as a trusted partner to your hiring managers in the recruiting process and make sure we have a fair and unbiased decision making procedure established
- Employee relations: While making an impact on a group-level, you still don’t forget to support and mentor individual employee cases by stayíng close to those you’re assigned with
- Documentation is key: You ensure that every employment-related decision is documented properly and systems are up to date. We aim to be paperless.
- Establish employer branding: Create brand awareness and continue to build your engineering and developer network by representing Wire on selected Tech platforms, MeetUps or Conferences in partnership with Recruiters
- What else? Special projects are waiting: Dedicated special project time per week allows you to be part of interdisciplinary topics, e.g. Internal development formats or employee engagement initiatives
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You feel comfortable supporting various level of seniority and feel confident about tailored communications from entry to executive level
- You have gained German compliance experience and are aware of the German labor law nuances
- A strong business acumen describes one of your strengths - while understanding individual needs, you’re still able to zoom out and keep the bigger picture and our product roadmap in mind. Balancing business interests is the key.
- You’re familiar with the Berlin Tech scene - you know Tech communities, companies to keep an eye on and collaborative formats where Techies get in touch
- Ideally, you’ve gained industry experience in SaaS companies or are familiar with aspects of the cybersecurity or messenger industry
- Be a team player while enjoying working independently - you’ll get the chance to own various positions while still partnering with our Recruiting&HR Coordinator. The rest of the People Team comes together multiple times a week to celebrate the little unicorn spirit we live and breathe.
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link below and hear back from us soon!