**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our People Team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. Reporting to the Director of People, you will establish strong relationships with hiring managers and interview committees for your designated business area. Your new opportunity will include (nothing surprising, you’re probably familiar with all of this):
- Our Product is growing: Plan, drive and execute a Tech hiring strategy with our CTO and Director of People to make sure Wire is continuously conquering the SaaS market by building the most secure collaboration platform in the world.
- Organizational design: Make sure to zoom out on the bigger picture and keep our product roadmap in mind when taking on new positions. You prioritize right and consult your business peers if changes are needed.
- Establish a Tech employer branding: Create brand awareness and continue to build your engineering and developer network by representing Wire on selected Tech platforms, MeetUps or Conferences.
- Thrive by establishing advanced candidate journeys: You own and manage the whole candidate communications. Besides standard schedule emails, you know how to keep a great talent interested in the process and make sure every candidate knows what to expect as a next step.
- What else? Special projects are waiting: Dedicated special project time per week allows you to be part of interdisciplinary topics, e.g. Tech compensation philosophy or employee engagement
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’re familiar with the Berlin Tech scene - you know Tech communities, companies to keep an eye on and collaborative formats where Techies get in touch
- Recruiting for Product and Engineering roles is special - we all know. You’re familiar with a tailored candidate communication strategy in that sector and are passionate about gaining the aimed talent on board for Wire
- Ideally, you’ve gained industry experience in SaaS companies or are familiar with aspects of the cybersecurity or messenger industry
- Due to your natural appetite for new technologies, you stay up to date with the latest trends and newest developments in the Engineering and Tech field
- Be a team player while enjoying working independently - you’ll get the chance to own various positions while still partnering with our Recruiting&HR Coordinator. The rest of the People Team comes together multiple times a week to celebrate the little unicorn spirit we live and breathe.
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or any other.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!