**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Finance Team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and interact with our highly motivated Finance and People Team just as with all other departments of Wire on a regular basis. Your new area of expertise:
- You will work on ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner to the highest standard.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local regulations in Switzerland and Germany, and for preparing and maintaining payment forecasts for all regular vendors.
- You will manage the contacts with suppliers, maintain the accounts payable inbox as well as answer requests from internal co-workers regarding invoices and queries.
- You will interact with all teams and approvers within the company to seek clarifications and follow-up on open matters and with suppliers to ensure accurate billing and obtain all necessary receipts.
- You will assist with new processes and systems implementations as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You are preparing for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are enrolled with an official German university.
- You are passionate about finance and like to deal with numbers. You like to work in an organized way which you improve a little bit every day.
- You have already gained good experience in MS Office and/or G-Suite, ERP (NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics), database knowledge and easy software coding would be an advantage but not essential.
- You are passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design and protecting digital assets
- You are an “agile” worker, open-minded to change, and eager to learn about and implement new processes and systems.
- You are passionate about learning and being part of a dynamic team.
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader.
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions).
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team.
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions).
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!