**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire™ is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our marketing team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You will work closely with the Head of Enterprise Marketing and the wider commercial team to lead this charge as our new Performance Marketing leader. You will help us reach our next level of growth by developing and implementing our paid advertising strategy. If you have a passion for designing and running digital marketing initiatives and you’re energized by audacious goals, then we have an incredible opportunity for you!
Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll own Wire’s paid acquisition channels globally with the northstar metrics of pipeline and revenue generation
- You’ll deliver on core KPIs (conversion rates, customer acquisition cost, lead quality) for all channels under your direction, ultimately resulting in hitting company revenue targets
- You’ll manage, allocate, and optimize the budget across all paid channels
- You’ll collaborate with key stakeholders in the commercial team to identify and develop effective user acquisition strategies and launch breakthrough marketing campaigns
- You’ll plan, execute, and manage customer acquisition funnels and campaigns across a multitude of channels (including paid search, paid social, and more)
- You’ll develop or adjust measurement, attribution and reporting to fit a changing and growing business
- You’ll identify the highest-impact testing opportunities; prioritize, experiment, iterate, learn, and optimize constantly — whether with channels, messaging, positioning or personas — based on return on ad spend, customer acquisition cost and conversion rates
- You’ll report back your learnings so the broader team can learn from them!
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have multiple years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of driving significant user and revenue growth with B2B paid digital programs
- You are comfortable writing content and applying your strategic thinking
- You have experience with global, multilingual campaigns
- You are independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English
- You have the ability to consolidate and analyze, test and measure data from multiple sources (e.g. website, social media, SEM)
- You have a growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done
Bonus points for
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries
- Fluency in German
- A/B testing knowledge
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!