**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Commercial Team in the US. We are looking for a strong and accomplished sales profile to help deliver sales for Wire to become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. The successful candidate will understand the customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor and communicate the benefits of Wire through demos and ROI – ensuring that the sale becomes a long-lasting relationship. Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll close sales and drive our monthly recurring run rate
- You can convince our customers of Wire’s value proposition
- You’ll grow customer engagement and value through upsell activities
- You’ll manage your funnel to ensure consistent month over month revenue production
- Wins are celebrated with teams and infuse a winning culture with Wire
- You’ll collaborate with Sales Development Representatives to optimize outbound sales conversion
- You’ll initiate and get meetings with new relevant prospects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve gained several years of successful and relevant work experience in sales executive management or other sales roles, preferably in SaaS
- You have a successful track record selling complex solutions directly in the enterprise/private sector, fast-paced environment, start-up experienced is preferred
- You’re persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both, technology-oriented and senior business executives at the C-level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the Wire
- You can effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- You are able to cold call on target markets
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulating and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are able to close business and manage multiple deals at the same time
- You are highly proficient written and spoken in English
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work from a location of your choice?
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing in our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Highly skilled colleagues and, who will make your career and professional development thrive.
- Individuals who can own their responsibilities tend to be the most satisfied and high-performing. We have flat engineering hierarchies and tech leads that empower you so that you can keep moving forward.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!