**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
We are looking for a team player who provides the best setups for our sales teams to grow Wire’s revenues and aspires to become our next Sales Executive. The SDR role links our best-in-class lead generation methodology with a rigorous sales execution model. The SDR is the first point of contact for demo requests and qualification – along with a self-driven outreach program to increase our pipeline month over month. The successful candidate will have a winning attitude and an ambition to grow in the role and who is comfortable working in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of a high-growth technology company. Your fields of activity:
- You will design and implement strategies for outbound lead generation
- You research and identify potential new customers in our markets in the Americas and present our groundbreaking product proactively
- You identify and analyze the needs and challenges of our target group and help them to understand the added value that Wire ™ offers as the safest way to work together
- By building up trusting cooperation, you will act on an equal footing with decision-makers in our target companies and thus ensure a successful start to a long-term partnership
- After a successful lead generation, you pass this on to your account executive colleagues
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 1-year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving conversion and follow up effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work from a location of your choice?
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Highly skilled colleagues and, who will make your career and professional development thrive.
- Individuals who can own their responsibilities tend to be the most satisfied and high-performing. We have flat engineering hierarchies and tech leads that empower you so that you can keep moving forward.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!