**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Commercial Team in our headquarters in Berlin. You will become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and interact with the Product Management, Operations, Sales, and Finance Teams to efficiently and effectively execute plans and achieve goals. Your new area of expertise is:
- You will build strategic Demand Generation plans and mix for the region that ensures delivery of annual pipeline goals and support sales achievement of revenue objectives
- You will operate local SDR programs to support customer acquisition and account-based marketing tactics
- You will own execution on marketing strategy, project manage and execute event program goals, regional PPC, messaging, tactics, audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, collateral, on-site execution, post-show leads processing & follow-up, and other logistics
- You will monitor and facilitate lead funnel management across all activities, and report program results to all stakeholders
- You will work closely with alliance and technology partners to execute joint marketing programs and co-branded tactics that support public sector strategy and annual revenue goals
- You will clearly communicate public sector marketing strategy, activities, goals, and outcomes to all stakeholders and other internal cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have demonstrated experience in program creation, event creation and campaign management to include measuring and reporting of success metrics/business impact
- You are able to plan strategically while also executing tactically
- You have several years of experience marketing to Federal Government IT audiences.
- You are experienced in planning and co-marketing with strategic reseller, distribution and or technology partners
- You are routined in budget management and reporting in collaboration with Finance
- You have a proven track record of complex event programs with varied stakeholders, multiple product lines, and representing various cross teams within the organization.
- You call yourself the master of multitasking, prioritization, and timelines
- You are experienced with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and Marketo, Miro and Google suite
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment and adapts well to change
- You are able to work independently with minimal direction but still describe yourself as player with a positive attitude
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work from a location of your choice while still connecting with your colleagues in person from time to time?
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link and hear back from us soon!