We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for communication apps. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team-player and proactive individual that combines a desire to learn with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. www.wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, relocation support, career growth opportunities, beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Functional programming languages, hardware of your choice, adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches.
- Closely monitor customer needs and competition and steer the product accordingly.
- Work with the Engineering team, UX Design, Marketing and Sales.
- Conduct market research, be up to date on emerging technologies, and assess their relevance.
- Process data to generate valuable insights that help shape product development decisions.
- Work with design to create a compelling user experience across mobile and desktop products.
- Previous product management experience and managing of B2B products.
- Experience with analytics tools and data-driven product development.
- Hands-on experience with agile product development processes and collaborative tools (JIRA).
- Experience communicating concepts to different stakeholders.
- Excellent UX and product instincts.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred