We are looking to hire a working student (15-20h/week) to help us support our user base in German speaking countries.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. www.wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, career growth opportunities, beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Functional programming languages, hardware of your choice, adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches.
- Communicate with users in German to assist with their questions, issues and suggestions about the product
- Work directly with engineering team to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Translate product English FAQ to German
You are studying towards a degree and have a keen interest in mobile and startup scene.
- Native German speaking and writing skills (or fluent to native level) are required.
- Great problem solving and communication skills. We aim to respond to user inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Familiar with at least two of the platforms - iOS/Android/OS X/Windows.
- Knowledge of programming/testing would be a plus.
Training in product architecture, troubleshooting and communications will be provided.
Currently studying in Berlin/Brandenburg towards a Bachelor and/or Master's degree, in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study.