We are looking for a motivated, fast learning Marketing Intern who will support the Wire marketing team in managing efforts targeted at German-speaking markets, assist with campaigns, and manage social media channels. Your focus will be on research, content creation and assisting with campaigns.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. www.wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, career growth opportunities, beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Functional programming languages, hardware of your choice, adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches.
- Berlin and Germany-specific activities
- Research into customer segments, channels, events
- Campaign preparation and management - both online and offline
- Assist with day-to-day social media management
- Content production, including written content, images, GIFs and video for our channels
- Community management - engaging brand enthusiasts on social media and via Wire
- Strong interest in social media and content creation
- Experience in organizing events
- Active user of at least one-to-many channel – blog, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or other.
- Good communication and social skills
- Solid writing skills
- Photo and video editings skills is a bonus
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Native German speaker, proficient in English
Student of Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or related major.