We are looking for a team-player who provides the best setups for our sales teams to grow Wire’s revenues and aspire to become our next Sales Executive. The SDR role links our best-in-class lead generation methodology with a rigorous sales execution model. The SDR is the first point of contact for demo requests and qualification – along with a self-driven outreach program to increase our pipeline month over month. The successful candidate will have a winning attitude and an ambition to grow in the role and who is comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a high-growth technology company.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, relocation support, career growth opportunities, beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches.
- Drive and build pipeline for closure by the Sales Executive
- Handle inbound requests and turn them into opportunities
- Execute unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Creatively prospect for new accounts via internal and external tools
- Work with marketing and sales operations to ensure integrity and upkeep of accounts in the CRM database
- Appropriately communicate offering description, brand identity, and corporate position
- Minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in German and English language
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving conversion and follow up effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience