We are looking for a motivated working student (20h/week) or intern (40h/week) to join our iOS engineering team for at least 3-6 months.
Wire is a European start-up based in Switzerland, with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our team includes people from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design and technology. We are building a simple, beautiful and secure next generation communications experience: wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from over 20 nationalities, competitive salary, career growth opportunities, and a beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Hardware of your choice, adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Develop components using Swift and optionally Objective-C
- Extend and improve the iOS client layer
- Develop custom UI with Core Animation and Auto-layout
- Ensure high quality of the software with a test driven development approach
- Collaborate with the rest of the team through practices such as code reviews and pair programming
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycles
- Grow your software development skills and learn together with the team
- Experience with mobile applications and mobile development environments
- Knowledge of Objective-C is desired
- Problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Passion for software engineering
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and strong work ethic
- Sufficient proficiency in English language
Current student in Computer Science studies or equivalent.