We are looking for an energetic and competitive sales profile to help deliver sales of Wire’s unique collaboration platform and this role is vital to our ambition and aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will be selling Wire’s proposition to the SMB market and is experienced with closing sales with business owners and IT profiles alike. The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor and communicate the benefits of Wire though demo’s and ROI – ensuring that the sale becomes a long-lasting relationship.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, career growth opportunities, beautiful office at WeWork in San Francisco.
Hardware of your choice, networking events and free drinks.
- Close sales and drive our monthly recurring run rate
- Convince our customers of Wire’s value proposition
- Grow customer engagement and value through upsell activities
- Manage your funnel to ensure consistent month over month revenue production
- Celebrate wins with the teams and infuse a winning culture with Wire
- Collaborate with SDRs to optimize outbound and inbound sales conversion
- Drive targeted campaign to increase sales
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulating and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience