We are looking for a team-player who provides the best setups for our sales teams to grow Wire’s revenues and aspire to become our next Sales Executive. The SDR role links our best-in-class lead generation methodology with a rigorous sales execution model. The SDR is the first point of contact for demo requests and qualification – along with a self-driven outreach program to increase our pipeline month over month. The successful candidate will have a winning attitude and an ambition to grow in the role and who is comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a high-growth technology company.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, healthcare plan, career growth opportunities, beautiful office at WeWork in San Francisco.
Hardware of your choice, networking events and free drinks.
- Drive and build pipeline for closure by the Sales Executive
- Handle inbound requests and turn them into opportunities
- Execute unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Creatively prospect for new accounts via internal and external tools
- Work with marketing and sales operations to ensure integrity and upkeep of accounts in the CRM database
- Appropriately communicate offering description, brand identity, and corporate position
- Minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving conversion and follow up effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience