We are looking for an strong and accomplished sales profile to help deliver sales of Wire’s unique On Demand Crisis Collaboration platform. It is vital to this this role that your track record matches our ambition and aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will be selling Wire’s proposition to the largest companies and organisations in Europe and is experienced with closing sales with C-level executives mainly in the CIO and CISO organisations within these customers. The successful candidate will understand the customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor and communicate the benefits of Wire through demos and ROI – ensuring that the sale becomes a long-lasting relationship.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, healthcare plan, career growth opportunities, beautiful office at WeWork in San Francisco.
Hardware of your choice, networking events and free drinks.
- Close sales and drive our monthly recurring run rate
- Convince our customers of Wire’s value proposition
- Grow customer engagement and value through upsell activities
- Manage your funnel to ensure consistent month over month revenue production
- Celebrate wins with the teams and infuse a winning culture with Wire
- Collaborate with SDRs to optimize outbound sales conversion
- Initiate and get meetings with new relevant prospects
- 3+ years successful and relevant work experience in an sales executive management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You have a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to large companies (Fortune 1000) and organisations
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the C-level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the Wire
- You can effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulating and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have excellent English language skills
Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience