We are looking for a motivated, experienced Software Test Engineer with good testing, programming, debugging and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for certifying the quality of our latest products. Your focus will be automating a large percentage of test cases for efficient testing. The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about quality improvements and is a good team player.
We are a team of senior test engineers who like learning and sharing. We offer training to develop general testing skills, mobile/web testing, test automation, continuous integration, and scripting.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design and technology. www.wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, relocation support, career growth opportunities, and a beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Functional programming languages, adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, free language classes, breakfasts and lunches.
- Test planning, user story testing, release candidate testing
- File bugs, verify fixes, bug triage
- Develop and maintain automated test cases
- Monitor automated regression result and report issues
- Be a voice of quality in every phase of development
- Test automation lab operation and CI activities (we have our own lab and plenty to do if you are interested)
- You love testing and have experience in testing web or mobile
- Hands-on experience in programming or automation
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work well independently as well as with teams
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
We will be very happy if you have experience with:
- CI tools and build deployment tools for example Jenkins
- Selenium web driver or Appium
- Object-oriented programming language, big plus if it is Java
- Bachelor’s degree is required; technical degree preferred