We are looking for a Security Engineer (f/m/d) who can bring security experience to the development process. In this position, you will be working across engineering and product teams, identifying security issues both in existing code and at an early stage during the solution concept.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology.
- You will review security or privacy critical code and implement or propose solutions to eventual issues
- You will be part of the solution concept discussion to identify possible security or privacy pitfall
- You help maintain documentation of the product and the processes
- You communicate with different stakeholders of the product to find viable solutions
- You are interested in and have attention towards trends and news from the infosec world
- You have experience with threat-modelling, pen testing, vulnerability assessment and code review
- You are a good communicator and you like to work in a team
- You like to do in-depth research on your own and present the results to the team