We are looking for a motivated, experienced Software Test Engineer with good testing, programming, debugging and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for certifying the quality of our latest products. Your focus will be automating a large percentage of test cases for efficient testing. The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about quality improvements and is a good team player.
We are a team of senior test engineers who like learning and sharing. We offer training to develop general testing skills, mobile/web testing, test automation, continuous integration, and scripting.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
Work with experts, a multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, relocation support, career growth opportunities, and a beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Work with hardware of high quality, adjustable standing desks, and high quality chairs. In the office there are regular tech talks and developer meetups. Additionally, we have table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and weekly catered lunch.
Note: during the COVID-19 emergency, everybody is encouraged to work from home.
- Test planning, user story testing, release candidate testing (Testrail)
- File bugs, verify fixes, bug triage (Jira)
- Develop and maintain automated test cases (Java, Selenium/Appium)
- Automation testing framework development and enhancement
- Monitor automated regression result and report issues (Cucumber, Jira)
- Be a voice of quality in every phase of development
- CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins (Groovy, bash)
- Test automation lab operation maintenance (we have our own lab and there are plenty of configurations and deployments if you are interested)
- You love testing and have experience in testing web or mobile
- Hands-on experience in Java programming and automation
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work independently as well as with teams
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Able to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
We will be very happy if you have experience with:
- CI/CD tools Jenkins or Travis-CI
- Git, Groovy/Bash, docker
- Selenium web driver or Appium
- Object-oriented programming language, big plus if it is Java
- Bachelor’s degree is required; technical degree preferred