Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption.
Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, quantum-resistant security, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security.
We want to become the leader for secure collaboration in the world. Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining one of our European sales teams. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organisations and governments communicate securely. As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the active development of our Sales Pipeline. You work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market, which makes you an integral part of our Growth Strategy in the DACH region.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers in the DACH region
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for secure collaboration
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision-makers of our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, communication, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken German & English (French is a bonus)
- Market-proven (>1000 customers) and fast-growing company
- Constantly being covered in the press throughout Europe
- As you are joining Wire at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company and therefore, we offer a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and commission)
- MacBook (to work with)
- Generous time off to relax and unwind which includes 25 paid vacations days plus Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
- We enjoy becoming better day by day. You will receive €500 towards a learning & development budget every year and one additional day off for your development e.g. to attend a conference, study time, etc.
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer a flexible and remote-friendly working environment
- Additional benefits to be added as we grow and scale
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Wire is a European start-up building a professional, secure, and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology. Our goal is to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.