**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, quantum-resistant security, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology. Our goal is to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our global Commercial team as an experienced Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin. In this role, you will manage a dedicated book of accounts, from the implementation of Wire technology, through to renewal and expansion. The ideal candidate can confidently balance internal and external priorities to ensure successful business outcomes and related revenue retention. You will have at least 2-3 years of experience owning customer relationships, guiding implementations, and driving adoption/commercial expansion. You will be a part of a global team working with customers in a variety of verticals, from Fortune 500 companies to government entities.
Your new area of expertise:
- You will manage a dedicated book of business, with responsibility for the renewal of ARR, and partner with our sales team to drive expansion business
- You will work on articulating and promoting Wire’s value proposition. Drive adoption, and will improve customer engagement with Wire products
- You will partner with your future Sales colleagues and develop strategic plans to expand the use of Wire within your account base
- You will serve as a customer advocate to ensure engagement and satisfaction
- You will contribute to the product feedback loop between customer and internal product partners
- You will manage and escalate issues appropriately (including technical, billing, and legal inquiries)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’re fluent in both English and ideally another language, e.g. French, Spanish, Italian (ideally at a native speaker level)
- You have proven experience working with customers to implement and adopt solutions (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to align both internal and external stakeholders across multiple work streams
- You are a confident and skilled communicator (verbal and written), able to effectively communicate with and influence senior technology and business executives to articulate the technical and business value of Wire
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing creative solutions
- Ideally, you have already gained first years of experience in relevant industry sectors
- You are flexible, adaptive, resilient, and comfortable working within some ambiguity that comes along with a quickly scaling startup
- You’re willing to travel on a minimum to a moderate level (TBD based on the pandemic developments)
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link below and hear back from us soon!