**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, quantum-resistant security, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany, and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology. Our goal is to build a leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our product team in Berlin. You will create the first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Product Officer and interact with the product, commercial, marketing, engineering teams regularly. Your new area of expertise:
- You will deliver customer insights (both qualitative and quantitative data) into forging current and future company strategy. You will introduce a new sense of decision making into product decisions, moving from what's urgent to what's important
- You will identify the key research questions, choose the best method(s), recruit the right people, lead interviews, and play a key role in synthesizing and communicating insights. You have stellar quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. You master the art of creating surveys and interviews that lead to powerful insights.
- You will lead & organize many customer workshops with current and prospective customers
- You will be responsible for evangelizing impactful empathy in the organization. You will drive customer centricity in the organization, with a strong point of view that has a strategic impact on the business.
- Fluency. You will be comfortable speaking to users in both English and German.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve finished your human-computer interaction or Design studies or have already gained equivalent industry experience
- You’re passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design, and protecting digital assets
- You’re experienced in advanced research methods and are familiar with JTBD/Outcome Driven Innovation
- You’re passionate about user experience and user needs.
- You can speak fluently in English and German.
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link below and hear back from us soon!