**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talent and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire™ is the most secure collaboration platform, transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the most advanced end-to-end encryption. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most effective and secure communications platforms there is on the market today, Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany, and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for security, collaboration, and design. Our goal is to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
As a Recruiting & HR Coordinator (m/f/d), you will work alongside the Director of Human Resources based in Berlin to support the strategic growth of our organization. You’ll be on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new Wire enthusiasts and owning the full candidate experience lifecycle including refining processes and communicating consistently with talent and internal peers. On top of that, you consider yourself to have a unique combination of strong intuition and a data-driven mindset.
Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll draft and publish job descriptions, lead new position intake processes, review and manage the application funnel, coordinate and schedule interviews, and lead the advanced interview stages
- Together with the Director of HR, you’ll work on designing and implementing an outstanding recruiting experience focusing on both external candidates as well as internal interview committees
- You’ll foster unbiased hiring decisions by educating internal stakeholders to ensure a fair hiring process for all candidates
- With the help of a data-driven approach, you’ll consistently improve and measure success for our hiring activities
- To empower hiring managers and interview committee members, you’re confident to offer interview training sessions to the global organization
- As a follow-up of your recruiting efforts, you’ll help with creating employment agreements, supporting employees with their relocation in cooperation with our relocation partner, and work on designing an excellent onboarding experience in collaboration with our Office Management
- You’re eager to work on exciting side projects, e.g. employer branding, diversity & inclusion, and people analytics
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent education with a certification in the HR field
- You’re passionate about technology, privacy, and security and are enthusiastic about introducing our business philosophy to candidates as well
- You’re well organized, focused, reliable, and solution-orientated in an agile work environment
- You embody a data-driven mindset with high adaptability to changes
- Ideally, you’ve already gained some first experience coordinating recruiting processes for people around the globe, especially in the (Berlin) tech recruiting market
- You have strong communication skills and are business fluent in English (ideally also in German)
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link below and hear back from us soon!