**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Commercial Team in Berlin. We are looking for a strong and accomplished sales profile to help deliver sales for Wire to become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. The successful candidate will understand the customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor and communicate the benefits of Wire through demos and ROI – ensuring that the sale becomes a long-lasting relationship. Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll close sales and drive our monthly recurring run rate
- You can convince our customers of Wire’s value proposition
- You’ll grow customer engagement and value through upsell activities
- You’ll manage your funnel to ensure consistent month over month revenue production
- Wins are celebrated with teams and infuse a winning culture with Wire
- You’ll collaborate with Sales Development Representatives to optimize outbound sales conversion
- You’ll initiate and get meetings with new relevant prospects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve gained several years successful and relevant work experience in a sales executive management or other sales roles, preferably in SaaS
- You have a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to large companies (Fortune 1000) and organizations
- You’re persuasive and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both, technology-oriented and senior business executives at the C-level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the Wire
- You can effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulating and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are highly proficient written and spoken in German and English
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application and hear back from us soon!