**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our product team in Berlin. You will create the first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Product Officer and interact with the product, commercial, marketing, engineering teams regularly. Your new area of expertise:
- You are comfortable in understanding the technical details of Wire products that include topics like security, compliance, privacy, and more
- You will collaborate with product, engineering, and commercial teams to create product enablement (messaging, collateral, and success stories) & training materials
- You will own GTM planning and execution and will be responsible for creating compelling messaging, positioning existing and new solutions that drive adoption
- You will work closely with User Research to understand underserved customer needs and craft a narrative that drives product decisions for customers
- Based on previously written industry-standard whitepapers, case studies, use cases and thanks to your track record of executing successful GTM strategies, particularly between product and product marketing teams, you’ll act as Wire’s trusted strategy advisor on successful product marketing initiatives
- You will identify and assess new opportunities for business growth, partner on product strategy, and weigh the complexities and tradeoffs inherent in marketing a global product
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve gained multiple years of experience in international SaaS product marketing
- You’ve finished your STEM education/studies or have already gained equivalent industry experience
- You’re passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design, and protecting digital assets
- You’re experienced in SaaS, PaaS, Platform strategies
- You’re passionate about marketing, growth, and strategy
- You can speak fluently in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so enjoy the flexibility to mix working from Wire's beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (if possible again) as well as from your home
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or other.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application and hear back from us soon!