**Our Recruiting philosophy during COVID-19: Wire is still hiring outstanding talents and all applications will be reviewed as usual. Interviews will be conducted via our Wire collaboration app until further notice.**
Wire is transforming the way businesses communicate at the same speed that our founders disrupted telephony with Skype. Recognized by IDC, Forrester, and Gartner as one of the most secure collaboration platforms on the market, Wire offers messaging, audio/video conferencing, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by the strongest end-to-end encryption. Wire is consistently delivering groundbreaking innovation from its unique “message fortress” architecture, 100% open-source software, and pioneering federation with Messaging Layer Security. Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Switzerland and San Francisco, our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by a shared passion for communication, design, and technology to build the leading secure collaboration platform in the world.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT WIRE
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Product Engineering Team in Berlin. You will create first milestones for Wire and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. You work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and interact with other organizational leaders and squad team members regularly. Your new area of expertise:
- You’ll coach, teach, mentor and support Engineering squads and other stakeholders to enable them to transition to an Agile way of thinking and working
- You’ll facilitate Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospection)
- You’ll take over coaching individuals and mentoring Leadership and Product Managers in order for them to grow and develop and to ensure that we are moving towards an Agile way of thinking and working at Wire
- You’ll promote and enable the transition to agile by empowering Engineering squads to develop an agile mindset and way of working
- You’ll support the wider organization by implementing Agile process, principles, and practices across all levels
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring Scrum and other Agile methodologies implemented are understood and being followed
- You’ll set up, lead and take responsibility for the Agile guild
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You’ve finished your [studies name] or have already gained equivalent industry experience
- You’re passionate about security, privacy, intuitive design, and protecting digital assets
- You have already gained experience as a Scrum Master to multiple, globally distributed and remote teams
- You’ve built a strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- You’re passionate about ensuring an expert-level experience in coaching teams in Agile adoption
- If you’re familiar with DevOps practices and software as well as digital product delivery and management
- You’re able to balance a dogmatic interpretation of methodologies with the real needs of the business
- Join a market-proven (>1,000 customers) and fast-growing company and be an active driver for Wire to become the worldwide market leader
- Who if not us? We offer the technology for collaboration from anywhere, so why not enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model? We have a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and offer our team a mix of working from anywhere vs. spending selected days together in our office to connect on a personal level (always under the umbrella of current pandemic restrictions)
- We're not only developing the future of secured collaboration platforms, we're also investing into our own development: Every new team member gets a yearly education budget granted and can benefit from a holistic cafeteria system to strengthen personal capabilities. Books, conferences, certifications? We got you.
- Have a friend looking for an awesome team to join? We reward every successful referral with a generous and above-market referral bonus. Learn more about our program when you've joined the team
- Join company events and team parties and enjoy daily fruits, cereals, beverages, free soft drinks, and the world's best Barista coffee machine in our office (if possible due to restrictions)
Wire is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
Have we caught your interest? If you're looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by collaboration and ambition, please submit your application by the link below and hear back from us soon!